The day has come! This is the time for IT! Yes, THE 100-day dry-aged steak! This steak is something very delicious and even divine! Only carefully selected by Japanese monks Elite Panko Flakes and special deep-frying oil can touch this meat! Mmm…. Do you feel it already?…
You will need these ingredients:
- Dry-aged steak
- 2 eggs, panko flakes
- dried chili peppers, garlic cloves, chili pepper flakes
- fresh parsley, corn salad (matovilac),
- Himalayan salt with rose petals, olive oil, red wine vinegar
- Deep-frying oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with rose petals with 2 dried chili peppers, handful of corn salad and fresh parsley in the mortar using pestle.
- Add lemon juice, mix well. Add minced garlic, mix and grind well. Add olive oil and red wine vinegar (1 tbsp. each) mix well again.
- Finish off with 1 tsp. of chili pepper flakes, mix everything well once more and done.
- Whisk 2 free-range eggs, prepare panko flakes.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 320 F/160 C.
- Slice dry-aged steak into medallions.
- Dip each medallion in whisked eggs then in Panko flakes and cover it with flakes from all sides well.
- Deep-fry for 4-5 minutes (BE CAREFUL THE HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!)
- Serve under chimichurri!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!