Prepare your senses!
Today we came with this video to please them! We brought you an interesting Sicilian recipe – Arancini! It is stuffed rice balls, coated with bread crumbs and stuffed with mozzarella then deep fried. This dish is something special! It’s a pleasure to watch and there’s more pleasure to try it! The most exciting Foodporn and ASMR experience in your life! This video has everything you love about our channel!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2 eggs, flour
- 1 cup rice, handful breadcrumbs
- mozzarella, 10g parmesan
- lettuce (frisse)
- pepper, salt, curcuma, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Whisk 2 eggs.
- Salt & pepper to taste. Mix & whisk well!
- Add 1 hand of flour. Mix well until good batter consistency.
- Pour 200g of rice (previously washed) into the bowl. Fill the bowl with water according to 1:2ratio rice:water.
- Slow cook the rice for 15-20 min under the lid.
- Mix rice with 1 tbsp. of curcuma and some pepper to taste well.
- Slice mozzarella into medium pieces.
- Spread rice onto cutting board.
- Grate 10-15g of parmesan on the rice.
- Grease your hands with oil to prevent ingredients from sticking to it.
- Make rice ball with parmesan and mozzarella inside. Dip into batter and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the pan, fill it with oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry rice balls until crunchy golden brown crust. Do not forget to flip. (Be careful though, oil is very hot and careless behavior can lead to burns)
- Make a lettuce (frisse) layer, place Arancini on it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)