What a day for some fried food, especially for a deep-fried hot-dog with homemade dried aged sausages! Not a regular hot-dog, but an hot-dog with cheese layer! Kinda reminds of good old fairs, right? Hot-dog for one bite on a stick! Aromatic, delicious and because of all that – mouthwatering!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. red pepper, 1 tsp. lemon salt
- ¼ cup of milk
- flour, 1 tsp. baking powder
- deep-frying oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Whisk 2 eggs, mix with 1 tbsp. of red pepper, 1 tsp. of lemon salt and 1 tsp. of baking powder. Add 2 hands of flour and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well until battery consistency.
- Skewer up the sausages (size to taste).
- Slice cheddar cheese and wrap each slice around each sausage on a stick.
- Coat everything in step #1 batter.
- Preheat deep-frying oil. (You already know if you follow us, but once again, just in case: HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
- Fry until golden brown crust.
- Serve with any toppings you like!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!