Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
We’re out in the wilds, placing our kitchen in the special spot and cooking something special for you! Chicken wings is a most beloved dish in the world, so why not to make a crispy, sweet & spicy, glazed with special caramel wings for everyone! Come and join us!
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g chicken wings
- 150g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wild cherry juice
- salt, veg. oil
- Serbian ground chili
- Preheat the pan, add oil that much to dip wings in it.
- Add 700g chicken wings and deep-fry it for 15 min.
- Remove the wings from the pan.
- Remove oil from the pan, add and melt 150g brown sugar.
- Add 1 tsp. salt.
- Add 1/2 cup wild cherry juice(you can use a regular cherry too)
- Add wings back into the pan, mix, toss & fry them few minutes more, until it’s covered with caramel.
- Place the wings on the cutting board (Do not forget, that Almazan Kitchen produces its own cutting boards and knives, made from elite steel and wood, with all love special for you).
- Add Serbian ground chili above.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Easy and fast, but still great, hot and tasty.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!