Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Sometimes even we want to take a break from meat. That’s why everyone have to know how to make fast and awesome vegetarian salad! This refreshing salad made from organic grilled veggies and crispy grilled bread made from scratch will show you that vegetarian recipes can be a foodporn too!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. fresh yeast
- 2 cups grano duro flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup blueberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- handful of fresh mint and dill
- 3 tsp. fresh ginger
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup marinated olives
- 1 eggplant, 1 zucchini, 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green chili
Making a dough:
- Prepare steel bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. of sugar into the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Toss 1 tbsp. of fresh yeast. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of grano duro flour.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Add remaining water into the bowl. Mix well.
- Prepare cutting board. Cover it with some flour to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Transfer dough from the bowl to the cutting board.
- Knead well. Form a ball.
- Leave to rest in warm place for 1h.
Dressing sauce with olives:
- Prepare another steel bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of blueberry vinegar into the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Chop the greens: handful of fresh mint and dill.
- Add chopped greens to the sauce.
- Slice and dice ginger. Add 3 tsp. of it into the bowl.
- Mix everything well!
- Smash 3-5 garlic cloves. Pell it. Chop and add to the sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of marinated olives into the bowl.
- Mix everything well!
Grilling the veggies and bread strips:
- Slice 1 eggplant and 1 zucchini onto circles.
- Slice 1 red bell pepper.
- Preheat the grill. Do not forget to cover it with oil to prevent veggies from sticking to it.
- Remove the dough from warm place. Oil above. Make few strips. Size doesn’t matter.
- Grill dough strips for 5 min. Flip halfway.
- Grill the veggies for 2 min on a high heat. Flip halfway.
- Remove everything from the grill.
- Slice the veggies onto the minor parts.
- Place grilled veggies on the plate. Improvise with placement order. Let your inner artist come out!
- Dress the dish with sauce and olives.
- Slice 1 green chili. Add it to the dish.
- Eat with bread strips!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!