Do you like to walk in the town with some friends, or even alone, and take a small break to eat?
What it would be? Of course it will be a Hot Dog! What is a hot dog? It’s a sausage in the bread, with some sauce, like ketchup. Well, it’s always not enough, and not so tasty even. We will change your opinion about Hot Dogs! It CAN be a food porn, and it CAN be tasty and healthy! But of course no bread, only a potato! More nourish! More flavor! More taste! Let’s get straight to it.
You will need this ingredients (2 servings):
- 2 big potatoes
- 500g homemade organic pork sausage
- homemade ketchup
- 2 tbsp. mustard seeds (soaked for 48h)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. curcuma
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- First of all, bake 2 big potatoes at +650 °F(+350 °C) for 40 minutes.
- Take your grinder. Soak the mustard seeds for 48h, then add 2 tbsp. of it into the grinder.
- Salt it with 1/2 tsp.
- Add 1 tsp. curcuma.
- Take the lemon, cut in half and squeeze one of the half to get the juice from it.
- Grind everything well.
- Take your potatoes out, be careful, it’s very very hot.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Salt the coals.
- Lay the potatoes halves on coals.
- Cook 500g homemade organic pork sausage for 3 min. on coals. Flip it on the other side after, cook for 3 more min.
- Take the potato out. Careful, it’s hot. Better use towel, or even a potholder.
- Put everything on the cutting board (Did you know, that Almazan Kitchen produce its own knives and boards, made with love and elite steel and wood for you).
- Cut the sausage in the small parts how you like it.
- Put the sausages on the potatoes.
- Add some selfmade mustard above.
- Cover it with homemade ketchup.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!