Remember recent tomahawk steak in the tandoor? Almazan Kitchen would not be Almazan Kitchen if we would not make a video with a primitive tandoor made from scratch we have found around at the abandoned factory! We also made hottest aromatic oil from a handful of fresh Carolina reaper chilies with special hibiscus sugar, and butter for our steak with dried Carolina reapers! Amazingly hot!
You will need these ingredients:
- tomahawk steak
- a handful of fresh Carolina reapers
- 3-4 dried Carolina reapers
- butter (full block)
- lime, spring onion
- curcuma, Himalayan salt, hibiscus sugar
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix butter block with 1 heaped tsp. of curcuma, and 3-4 dried Carolina reapers.
- Dry tomahawk steak by dipping it in a fistful of Himalayan salt. Remove the salt afterwards.
- Chop spring onion.
- Preheat the pan, add ¼ cup of oil. Toss in a handful of fresh Carolina reapers, let it fry and do not forget to crush a little so the oils come out. Add 1 heaped tsp. of hibiscus sugar. Mix everything.
- Roast the tomahawk steak for 30 min in the primitive tandoor.
- Serve with Carolina Reaper butter and Carolina Reaper aromatic oil! Extremely hot!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!