Have you ever wondered how to make perfectly juicy meatloaf? All these fancy ovens you have at home, with electronics and etc. But what about the campsite, or outdoor kitchen? You know who to ask, and we are right here to answer you! Almazan Kitchen meatloaf recipe is a winning centerpiece on any dining event! Juicy, flavorful, with a shiny glaze!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1kg mixed mince
- 1 egg
- 200g hard cheese
- bread sourdough, 1 cup milk
- tomato paste, soy sauce & ketchup
- 3-4 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp. anko (beans paste), 1 tbsp. chili jam, 2 tbsp. dried onions
- fresh parsley
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Soak bread sourdough in 1 cup of milk, mix with 1kg mixed mince, 1 egg, chopped fresh parsley, 200g hard cheese, 2 tbsp. anko (Japanese bean paste), 1 tbsp. chili jam, 2 tbsp. dried onions.
- Mix and knead well. Form a loaf on the baking tray/cookware. Smash and place garlic cloves around meatloaf.
- Glaze with 1 cup of tomato paste and 1 cup mix of soy sauce & ketchup.
- Preheat oven to 390 F / 200 C and bake for 30 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!