In a time when all of us SHOULD practicing physical distancing for the sake of people with low immunity and every single person overall, this recipe is something to learn! A very easy yet delicious recipe for hot-dogs wrapped in homemade dough and with a lot of cheese as a filling! While we’re staying isolated in our abandoned city, support us by staying at home and watching Almazan Kitchen videos! Time for some binge-watching! Also do not forget to try out our recipes at home!
You will need these ingredients:
- hot-dog sausage, beef mince
- flour, egg
- cheddar cheese (grated)
- carrot, shallot onion
- rosemary brush, black sesame
- salt, pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
- Grate carrots and shallot onion (all according to your taste). Mix with 200g of beef mince, add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Cut dough into 3-4 parts.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Add the filling: mince with veggies, cheese, hot-dog sausage, more cheese! Wrap the dough around, fix with whisked egg and rosemary brush. (For more visual instructions see the video).
- Bake for 10 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!