Popular dish performed by AlmazanKitchen! An awesome beef refrigerated in snow, coated in best marinade with healthy garnish made of broccoli, spring onions and spinach, we added some roasted cashew nuts for the flavor. We didn’t also forget about the appetizers – hot rice rolls under good amount of teriyaki sauce. Mmm… Marvelous! You don’t want to miss this!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g refrigerated beef
- broccoli, chili peppers, spring onions
- dark soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, corn starch
- 3-4 garlic cloves, ginger
- rice paper, cashew nuts, handful of spinach
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 50g of ginger and 3-4 garlic cloves in the mortar using pestle.
- Add 1 tbsp. of dark soy sauce.
- Mix well!
- Slice 500g of refrigerated beef into thin rounds.
- Coat the beef in marinade and leave to marinate for a while.
Hot rice rolls:
- Slice & dice few chili peppers and spring onions (leave the white parts intact, we will need it later)
- Fill the pan with snow, melt it.
- Soak rice pepper in the water.
- Fill rice pepper with chopped chili and onion greens, roll up.
- Remove the stems from broccoli.
- Roast 1 tbsp. of cashew nuts.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Stir fry marinated beef for few minutes. Put aside.
- Fry broccoli and onion for a while. Do not forget to stir.
- Toss beef into the pan. Cook everything together, do not forget to stir it.
- Add 1 hand of snow to deglaze.
- Toss in handful of spinach and roasted cashew nuts.
- Fry for a minute, do not forget to stir.
- Place everything on the plate.
- Pour good amount of teriyaki sauce over the hot rice rolls.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)